- 3 TBSP Beeswax
- 6 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 6 TBSP Avocado Oil
- 20 Drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 15 Drops Lavender Essential Oil Or Myrrh
- 10 Drops Geranium Essential Oil or Sandalwood
- 10 Drops Vanilla Oil (This I make myself)
- 1/8 tsp Vitamin E Oil (acts as a preservative)
- In a double boiler (Glass Measuring cup sitting in a bath of boiling water), melt beeswax, Coconut Oil and Avocado Oil.
- Once fully melted, stir and allow to cool so it turns white (Can be refrigerated to speed process)
- Once cooled, add essential oils and whip.
- Pour in clean jars.
This should last several months and will make approximately 5-6 x 30ml jars.